Thursday, July 4, 2013

Azishe!

Opening night of "Azishe" is already here! Tonight is the night! I can't believe it. 4 weeks of hard work with Jazzart Dance Theatre will come down to this. I am feeling honored and blessed beyond belief to have this opportunity to be sharing the stage with such incredibly talented dancers and beautiful people.

I am wishing my home country a Happy 4th of July today and I will miss being with friends and family on such a big holiday. But what better way to honor myself as an independent American than by performing half way across the world?


Peace, love, and happy feet!!!
Xoxo - Maria

1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th of July Sweets, I hear the explosion of fireworks and am thinking of you dancing like "fire" on that stage tonight. Best of Luck...Love Mom

    ReplyDelete